Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: For Aunt Jo!

Easter was this past weekend.  We did all the "traditional" things: dying Easter eggs, an Easter egg hunt, bunny pictures, bunny cake, ham dinner... I think Dustin enjoyed the coloring of the eggs the most.  We did 22 at our home, and enlisted my mom's help to dye some more with Dustin because he was just distraught when we finished ours!  So I dropped him off, and when I picked him up, my mom showed me a neat little treat she had given him...



It's not the best quality (my first .gif done in CS4), but I think you get the idea!  Edible Easter grass!  How fun is that?!  It tastes like green apple, and Dustin loves it!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

The Paper Mamaand then, she {snapped}

No comments:

Post a Comment