Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Stalker

I mentioned in this post back in June that my little brother has joined the Army and is at basic training right now.  I am so excited to say that my hubby is making it possible for me to fly over for his BCT graduation in September! {Yay! Thank you! I love you!}

I've been stalking keeping an eye my brother's Company on Facebook since I found out they had a page.  Each time they post new photos, I immediately search through them and seek out my own SIT (Soldier In Training).  So far, we've found one photo of him eating, and one video of him in the gas chamber.  I think I may have found another of him last week!


It's kind of hard to tell, but I'm almost 99.9% positive that's him!  I don't think he knows yet that we {my step-dad and I} are coming over for his BCT graduation.  It'll be quite the surprise!

Keep up the good work Bryce! {Even though you will most likely never see this! Ha!}

No comments:

Post a Comment