Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blueberry Hill

When I was Dustin's age, my mom and I would get together with other family members and go to Blueberry Hill to pick berries.  I always loved it and I was SO excited when I got the chance to take Dustin to experience it for the first time!  I know that him being three he couldn't care less, it's just another berry field to him, but it was so neat for me!

Dustin would pick all of the "green-berries" ...


... and then steal everyone else's blueberries!


HAPPY WEEKENDING!


The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I just went berry picking with my 21-month old nephew, we couldn't pick them fast enough he ate close to two pints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's amazing how much little ones love them blueberries! :)

      Delete