Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Finds

{Practicing my manual photography skills! And a thumbs up, good job from Dustin!}

I've been spending maybe just a little too much time on the Internet lately.  Pinterest seems to be my new addiction (along with constantly looking at other blogs!).  Maybe I should join in on Emily's Unplugging 2012?!

I l-o-v-e keychains! And to make my own? SO neat!

I want to make one of these for my trip to Oregon this summer!

I've been loving lace a lot more lately. Hmm...

I'm always digging through my purse for change.  Maybe this would help me?

WOW!  Such a great gift idea!

I've seen large versions of these at restaurants.  Now I can make my own!

A great way to display all the cupcakes I have in mind to make.

Dustin has been interested in painting lately. This looks fun!

Ahahaha! SO cute!

Yes, I AM thinking about Christmas already.

I have a thing for wraps.

Housewarming gift idea for the in-laws for this August?


No comments:

Post a Comment