Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love, Melissa: A Self-Portrait

I'm joining Chelsey from The Paper Mama in this post and doing the oh-so-dreaded self-portrait!  I have never been one to like ANY of the photos I am in, but I agree that in order to really get to know the person you are following and reading about (perhaps on a daily basis?!), you need to see a photo of them.

Confession:  I kind of cheated on this post! {oops!}  Instead of taking a "self-portrait," I am using a photo that my 3-year-old son took while we were on a mini-vaca this past weekend... aaannnnddd after two days of travel. :)

So, please don't laugh {at least not out loud}.  Instead, click follow on the right side of your screen and down, and lets have some fun!




Obsessing over...
YouTube! haha, I never actually thought I would admit to that!  I am actually, currently obsessing over one particular artist on YouTube: Jess Moskaluke.  Even more specifically, her rendition of Hallelujah.  Take a listen to it.... I think you'll fall in love too!

Working on...
Keeping up with my blog!  My New Years resolution was/is to keep up with my blog, post more posts, and make new friends.  So far, not doing so well.  So, working on doing better!

Thinking about...
The future.  There's lots to think about, and lots to keep me busy, and lots to look forward to! <3

Anticipating...
A few big things!  So many of our friends and family are expecting this year!  Can't wait to welcome all the new little ones into this world and our lives! :)

Listening to...
Cars 2... Dustin is O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with this movie!  We watched it in the car on our mini-vacation, while down at {Dustin's} great grandma's, and now again the first morning being home.  Vroom!...

Eating...
{about to eat} breakfast!  Practicing making the paper mama's bacon hearts!

Wishing...
I was better at this blogging thing!  Hoping... to make more blogging friends!

*  *  *  *  *
Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment