Wednesday, February 6, 2013

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday

These videos made me laugh!

If you're a mom, have been pregnant, or are pregnant, Johanna Stein puts a great sense of humor into those nine months of bliss long experience.  I cracked up watching this one because parts of it really rang true for me!



Are you a potty-training parent?  Have you seen this commercial?  My husband and I just saw this recently and it actually made him laugh before me!  If you are going through, or have been through potty-training, you know how true this commercial is.  It may just get you laughing too!


Hopefully these clips bring some fun too your day and help you get through the rest of the week!

Happy Wednesday!

**I apologize for not actually having the videos to view in this post.  I tried to put them on here, but the code just wouldn't work for me. :(  Hopefully the links work fine for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment