Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: "Snowmageddon"

We're in the middle of what everyone seems to be calling "snowmageddon". At first I was skeptical, but the past 2-3 days have proven to be quite... snowmageddon-ish! We've gotten at least a whole foot of snow, and tonight is supposed to bring us a few more inches! With all this snow, it felt necessary to take full and complete advantage of it. What better way to do that than... going sledding!!! Wahoo!

Being his first time and all, I was so nervous about how Dustin was going to react to sledding.  Surprisingly, though, he took right to it and loved it!  Even better, he kept wanting to sled down the hill by himself! My little daredevil, I'm so proud of him!







1 comment:

  1. Melissa, we just got home from our big trip south. I love your blog and the photos are fantastic. You are so talented. I hope this leads to something fun for you.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete